Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas with Bisabuelita

Growing up in my family, we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve with a nice dinner and we all open gifts at midnight. But since we're an hour away, it's just not ideal for Mila to be up so late and then drive home at that hour. So we decided to stop by earlier and enjoy some time with them and celebrate a little earlier.

So at my grandmother's house Mila was sitting on my lap and she started clapping out of nowhere! Mila's been hanging out with her fun Aunt Blanca for a couple of days, and it kinda looked like she'd picked it up... but I wasn't sure, I only saw her do it a few times. But today she was clapping all day! See her clapping for my grandmother? I couldn't believe it!



And clapping some more!



Catching up with my cousins Carlos & Glenn



Mila loved the book her Abuelita gave her!



She's also fallen in love with her burp cloth... she takes it everywhere she goes now. Thank God I have a ton of these!



Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! 

And tonight Santa's coming to town! Yayyyy! Can't wait for tomorow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails