Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mila's First Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I can't tell you how excited I have been for today! Mila gets to open her gifts! What did Santa bring her?




Yummy wrapping paper!




It's a tv remote for Mila! Yayy! Now Mommy and Daddy can get theirs back!



Santa also got her a toy cell phone and a guitar. My uncles, aunts and cousins also sent her lots of fun toys and clothes. Grammy's gift got a little delayed, but we made sure Mila knew it was on it's way!!! 



Some instruments from Mommy & Daddy. 



Some toy food from Aunt Blanca... Mila loved this!



Mila likes to store her new stuff under the couch, LOL!



Abuelito was trying to get a hug from Mila all day but she was too busy playing with her toys... but he finally got one! Hugs for Abuelito!



Christmas lunch with my mom, dad, Cathy and Blanca. We missed my sister Cindy and Justin this year! They just moved to the island of Dominica last month where Cindy just started her lifelong dream of going to medical school. I'm so very excited for her, but I miss her dearly! Thinking of you!

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends! We miss you and love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails