Thursday, September 30, 2010

Water Spout Fun... Well, Almost...

Today we went to our Baby Class and went on a little field trip to enjoy some water play with the babies! It was a lot of fun - there is a fountain area where the children can play with little water spouts. Like the pool from my previous post, she was uncertain about the spouts, but she got more comfortable as she got used to it. Then -- I'm so ashamed to admit -- in effort to get her closer to the water, as well as document this adorable event, I accidentally hit her on the head with the camera (I know!!!! Bad Mommy!!!) and she wasn't happy after that. Even after she calmed down, she didn't want me to put her down. I tried getting her into it again and got drenched in the process, but she wasn't having it. So no more pictures with the spouts after that and no more water fun. :( We'll have to try going again another day! Hopefully there will be no more camera incidents!

I was able to get these pictures though! :)




5 comments:

  1. hey, I know that foot in the first pic.. lol! she's sooooooo cute! and don't think a lol conk on the head isn't so bad-I hit my head a lot growing up and look how wonderful I turned out! ;) lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops..I meant to say "lil" conk instead of "lol" ;) heehee.. still half asleep..

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy guacamole! I am on a roll today... ^_^ what I meant to say was, "I don't think a lil conk on the head is so bad" I was trying to hurry up and post before I lost connection to the internet on my ipod again..it's really crappy here at work on my ipod but on my laptop I'm good..(heehee, I'm in the vault room and I'm supposed to be watching a diversity video on my laptop but instead I'm commenting here..shhh! don't tell! ^_~ eh, it's playing on in the background..who cares about diversity anyway? ^_~ ) lol..Mila, your tia cathy is off her rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, Cathy, thank you for so adequately demonstrating what a "lil conk" on the head can do. Off your rocker, indeed!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;o) hey, I do what I can for the community..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails