Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy First Father's Day to Jorge!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! A special happy first Father's Day to my wonderful husband Jorge. You are an amazing, wonderful, loving father to Mila and such a supportive, encouraging, thoughtful husband to me... I love seeing how much she brings out the goofy, playful side of you. Seeing you two together just melts my heart! I love you now more than ever... Thank you for all you do for us! WE LOVE YOU!

Today we celebrated Jorge's first Father's Day, just Mila and I with Daddy. We had a make-up class pending for Mila's Mommy and Me class, so I scheduled it for today so Jorge could go and participate. Saturdays are usually family days and lots of other dads go too. It was so great for him to be a part of class!!





Afterward, we went home and played with Mila in the afternoon. It was a nice little cozy day for all of us to spend together.





I updated Jorge's little photo book of Mila that he keeps at work and Mila and I made him a card. It came out so cute!



The "Jumbo Daddy" reference is to one of Mila's favorite toys, that we've named "Jumbo Dumbo" and since then, Jorge has become Jumbo Daddy, LOL! What a lovely first Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day for Daddy and Mila. It looks like they both really enjoyed it so much.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..i hope you guys had a great day!! :)

    ~ tia cathy

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails