Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy & Me Class

Even though Jorge was home today for our anniversary, today was also the first day of Mila's Mommy and Me class. We had a wonderful time! We sang a bunch of songs (which I recorded with my camera so I could learn them later) and Mila loved them!! But when it was time to play with the toys, Mila wanted to nurse, so we didn't get a chance to do too much interaction. After the class, the teacher gave us a tour of the facility and it was fantastic! They have music classes and art classes and even a class where kids can make a mess! In that class, they are all 2 years and under and stripped to their diapers and they are free to grab pudding and jello and all that fun stuff and go crazy! I would LOVE to do that class with Mila! Sounds like so much fun! They also offer daycare services and classes where the mom can stay or where you can leave the kids. That way, you can transition the children to being in the class and getting to know the teacher while you're there, and when you and they are comfortable, you can start leaving them for a couple of hours. I know at some point we'll have to put Mila in daycare and it's just so great that they have this option. I also really like that I can get to know the teachers and the facility myself, as opposed to just dropping her off someplace I'm not familiar with. I know, I know, I'm a hovering mother!! Ugh, I can't help it!

Here are a few pictures from our class. :)





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Parenting Place and Preschool, Connie...people ask me why I am going to spend so MUCH on child care....ummmm...duh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails