Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Shower with Friends

27 weeks, 3 days

Today we had our first Baby Shower. It was a small get together with some friends, hosted by my dear sister, Cindy. My uncle Ricky and Aunt Martha were so kind enough to let us have the party at their house! We had a wonderful time and we're so thankful to all that were able to join us!



Cindy really put a lot of thought into everything -- the house was decorated beautifully, she had so many details: from the personalized napkins, to the beautiful pictures around the house.









I got teary eyed when I saw she had a frame up with a picture of me and Jorge with my belly and next to it a picture of my mom and my grandmother at my mom's Baby Shower! So beautiful and unexpected!



Right next to the picture are these adorable cookies she had made. They totally match our "About To Hatch" theme! So cute!



Cindy made all the food herself, from the shrimp wraps, to the crostini and she even made my favorite desserts! Everything was just scrumptous!












We had a great time playing games: Who Knows Mommy Best, Newborn Know-How, Baby Animals... but my favorite was Mystery Baby Food! It was so funny to see everyone's faces as they tried the different flavors to guess what each would be! Priceless!

It was so much fun catching up with old friends! Jorge and I had a really good time celebrating our little Baby G! Thanks so much to everyone for everything you did to make it so memorable!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails