Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Shower with Family

28 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Today was our last baby shower, this one was hosted by my aunt Martha and my uncle Ricky and my whole family came! It was so nice to see everyone, I hadn't seen most of them since June when I was only 2 months pregnant. Baby G has grown exponentially since then!

When I arrived, I was blown away by the beautiful decorations! The theme of the baby shower was bears and Ricky and Martha really went all out decorated everything with pink and brown bears. It was adorable!!!



Ricky and Martha and all the beautiful decorations!











The staircase was decorated with pink and brown teddy bears, each holding a letter that spelled out "BABY G"! So cute!!




My wonderful cousin Patty made a delicious lasagna and avocado salad! Soooo good!




Jorge and the yummy food!




Chicken and meat lasagna




My aunt Martha with the avocado salad


It was great to get together with my cousins and my aunts and uncles. They are always a bit crazy (you should have seen them competing in those Baby Shower games, haha!) but we love them all and we had a fabulous time! ;)

A special thank you to Ricky and Martha for throwing us the shower and being so thoughtful and generous to us and to Baby G! We love you tons!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails