Monday, June 1, 2009

Second Prenatal Appointment

8 weeks, 4 days pregnant

This morning I had my second prenatal appointment. I was so glad Jorge went with me. He really wants to be involved, I love that! It was a very quick and uneventful appointment. They took my blood pressure and wieghed me (still 111 lbs.) and then Dr. A just met with us and talked to us about eating smaller meals and getting a bit of exercise, at least 15 minutes a day. Since I've been sick, I haven't had a lot of energy lately, but 15 minutes sounds like something I could manage. She also told us that according to the ultrasound, the dating has changed slightly. I thought I was 9 weeks 1 day today, and I'm actually 8.5 weeks. My new due date is January 7th.

At our next appointment on June 29th we should hear a heartbeat! I can't wait!! Knowing that we have that coming up makes the nausea more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails