Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cathy's Birthday

11 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Yesterday we celebrated Cathy's 27th birthday at my grandmother's house. My mom made delicious meatloaf, potatoes and cream and rice with noodles... oh, so good!

During the party, I noticed that there was a card going around that everyone was signing. I thought it was for Cathy. They were trying to be discreet, but were failing miserably! Haha! When I happened to see the front cover, it says "Para los Nuevos Padres (For the New Parents)"... it was for me and Jorge! It was so nice of them, but it cracked me up how they were being so obviously discreet! That's my family for you! It was so nice of them, they all wrote really sweet messages. :)

By the time we got home though, I was exhausted! We got home at midnight and I just crashed on the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails