Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Part II

Every year we do Thanksgiving at my mom's on the actual Thanksgiving Thursday and then the following day we do a Thanksgiving at our place so we can have our own turkey day - Blanca cooks and man, oh man, it's so good! She makes the best meal! We had my mom and dad over, along with Cathy, Cindy and Blanca and her friend Steve.


Mila is sitting at the table to my right - if you look, you can see her sippy! I couldn't angle the camera any better to get everyone in the shot. Emmy is in the Ergo Carrier on my chest. But it's ok - I was able to get some pics of them afterwards!


Cathy made Mila this hat and she loved it! She didn't want to take it off! :)





Hugs for Aunt Cici!


Daddy and Emmy... 


Look at that smoothy face!

1 comment:

  1. I THINK that the dress Mila is wearing is the dress I gave her long time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails