Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family Meets Emmy

Finally got the nerve to drive down to Miami to visit my grandmother and some of my family. It's been a little crazy with the breastfeeding and the pumping I'd been doing, as well as Mila's sleep issues we've been having, to even think about driving an hour in the car with both girls. It's taken us a bit to organize ourselves to make it down there, but today was the day!

A little hectic to pack up to get out of the house - if I thought I was packing tons of stuff with just one kid, now with 2 it's DOUBLE! We planned to get to my grandmother's at 11am and we didn't get there until almost 1pm! It takes FOREVER to leave the house, especially since I want to make sure Emmy has a full tummy before we get into the car, so I'm power-nursing for the hour before we're supposed to leave. It just seems it takes forever to get out!

But we finally made it and it was wonderful. My grandmother, my uncle Ricky, my aunt Martha and my other aunt Martha loooooove to dote all over these kids - Mila and Emmy both have it good!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails