Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daniel and Jennifer's Wedding

A few months ago, I designed the invitations for my cousin Daniel's wedding. The theme of the wedding had a vintage feel to it, and this is what I came up with. They loved it!



Originally, when we were invited to the wedding, I thought we would not be able to make it because it would be too late and who would watch Mila? I was sad thinking I would miss it, but then it occurred to me that perhaps I could just go by myself to the ceremony and the early reception part and then go home in time for Mila's bedtime. I thought it might just work! I love weddings and I didn't want to miss it!

I'd left Mila home with Jorge before, but never at night and never for a long period of time. At first, I was really nervous, but once I got to the ceremony I eased up and had a great time. I was excited to take pictures with my new camera! I have illusions of becoming a photographer one day, LOL!

It was a lovely wedding! At the reception, they even had the invitation I created on display! :)






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You would make a spectacular photographer!
    LOVE the pic of the three of you...you all look beautiful

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails