Friday, February 4, 2011

Beach Playdate

Heike invited us over today to her condo on the beach! It's been a while since we've been with Mila since it's been cold out, but now that it's warming up, I thought for sure she'd love it... and I could not have been more correct. Mila loooooved the beach! She was fascinated by the sand at first...



But after a few minutes, she discovered she was in a wide open space and just wanted to run!!!! Oh my goodness, she did not stop. I was running EVERYWHERE chasing her down! She was the only baby that would not keep still. She wanted to run to the water, to the seaweed, to chase seagulls... I was exhausted! Most of my pictures are of her little behind running away from me!




At one point, we tried getting all the babies to sit together for a group picture... Mila would sit still for milliseconds! I kept having to chase her down! That's me off in the right hand corner below!


Here are a few of the group pictures we were able to get!





So cute how they're all doing their own thing!

Here's a funny clip that Heike put together of our adventure trying to get the group shots of the nine babies, LOL! Mila is all the way to the right, and you can see me chasing her down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails