Friday, October 29, 2010

Abuelita & BisAbuelita Visit

My mom and my grandmother came over today for a visit. It was so nice to spend sometime together!






And of course, Mila had to show off her Halloween costume! Originally, we weren't planning on dressing up for Halloween, but our friend Lisa invited us to a "Baby Boo Bash" on Sunday and I've been stressing thinking of a good family costume. I'm all about home made costumes (if you remember, my redneck costume won me a $250 prize at work last year!) but this year I was stumped. I considered continuing my redneck costume from last year and having Mila in a tank top and diapers, and Jorge dress up as my "wife", you know with a muumuu and shower cap or something (hahahaha!) … but he was totally not into that, LOL! So, as I had no idea what to dress Mila up as and as the date was approaching, I bought this one. Mila makes one cute lovebug!!



She almost looks like she's doing the Captain Morgan in this one!




Now -- OF COURSE -- I buy this costume and that night a great homemade family costume idea hits me. AND Jorge approved it. YAY!! So I ended up returning the Lovebug costume… and what costume idea did we finally decide on, you ask? You're just gonna have to wait until Halloween to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails