Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

39 weeks, 1 day pregnant

I can't believe it's 2010 already! We've been looking forward to this year since we found out we were pregnant! Baby G should be here any day now... I'm both scared and anxious as well as excited and thrilled to finally meet her. I know it will go by quickly, so I just focus that the bad part will be over soon and then I have a lifetime with our little one. :)

In the meantime, Jorge and I are staying home. We thought about walking down to the beach to ring in the New Year with all the festivities, but it's a 15 minute walk over a bridge and I honestly don't think I'll make it. I'm really very uncomfortable and at this point I just want the baby OUT! My joints hurt, my back hurts, I'm barely getting any sleep... I can't wait until it's over!

So Jorge and I decided to just stay home for New Years and watch the New Year's Rockin' Eve on television. Leading up to it, we got stuck watching an NCIS marathon and I think it's my new favorite show. This weekend Jorge took down the Christmas tree as well. We'd usually leave the tree up past New Years, but I can't imagine having to take it down with a baby around, so it's now one less thing we'll have to do. Jorge and I just lounged around in our pajamas all day and watched tv... we were so bumming it!

2010, we've been looking forward to your arrival! I just know this year will be an amazing one, filled with joy and many, many firsts for us! I'm sure it'll be challenging, but Jorge and I are excited to take it on. Baby G, we can't wait to meet you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails