Saturday, January 2, 2010

29th Birthday

39 weeks, 2 days pregnant

I'm so glad Baby G didn't come today! I was dreading that she'd be born on my birthday -- not that it would be that bad, but it would be nice if she had her own day to celebrate and not have to share the day with her mom. And we made it!!

Jorge and I didn't really have any plans for today. Honestly, with the baby due any day now, the last thing on my mind is my birthday. I was just planning on vegging all day and maybe grabbing some ice-cream at Coldstones. But my parents called and wanted to come over to visit with some family. My dad visited in the morning and brought some cute baby things -- a swaddle and a cute blanket along with some diapers and wipes. So thoughtful! In the afternoon, my mom and Cathy came over with my grandmother, my aunt Martha, my cousin Lily, my uncle Ricky and his wife Martha. It was so nice to see everyone! My mom and Cathy brought fruit, veggies, hors d'oeuvres and a delicious cookies and cream birthday cake that my sister made. Then we looked at some old pictures. It was so nice of my family to come over -- I really hadn't planned on anything and this was just the perfect way to spend my 29th birthday. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails