Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spotting

6 weeks, 2 days pregnant

Yesterday right before I left work I had some spotting and I was a bit concerned. It was minor, but I called the doctor and they just told me to rest up for the evening and to follow up today with the doctor. Jorge just left to Orlando yesterday for a few days for work, so Cindy came over Monday night and kept me company in the evening. I was fine the rest of the night and this morning, with no problems. I called to follow up that I was feeling much better and there was no more spotting. The nurse spoke to my doctor told me it sounds like it's normal, but they wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure everything was going ok. So I made the appointment for tomorrow morning. I debated making the appointment for Friday so Jorge could go with me and we could see our first ultrasound together, but after we talked about it, we decided finding out everything was ok was more of a priority and he would see the baby next time. My mom and Cindy offered to go with me and keep me company. My mom drove up and spent the night so we could go to the appointment together. I'm excited for the ultrasound, but a bit nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails