Sunday, October 2, 2011

Belly Picture: 37.5 Weeks

37 weeks, 3 days pregnant

OK, G2... consider this your eviction notice! You have 2 and a half weeks to make your appearance! Please!!! I'm so tired of being tired! I'm so done being pregnant!! Come on out!!



I don't know how much longer my body can hold you... I feel like I'm going to explode!

She'll be here any day now! I'm both scared and thrilled... scared because of the pain, but thrilled to meet her and to have my body back! 

I'm starting to give more thought to the birth these days... I'm a little scared, but I guess I've done this once before so I should be able to do it again, right? Jorge and I have been reviewing our Bradley book and doing the exercises and going over our notes from class. The key thing for me to remember is to not fight the contractions. I need to relax and not clench. If you're tense, then the contractions hurt more. Another thing for me to remember is the contraction peaks at 30 seconds, so it won't get any worse than that. Breathing deeply also helps. This time, I'm going to be laboring in the water, if possible! Last time, with Mila, everything went so fast Lorie, my doula, didn't get a chance to set up the tub! I'm hoping this time it goes fast too, and if it doesn't, well, at least I'll have the tub!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails