Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Telling Cathy About Baby Mini Cooper

37 weeks, 5 days pregnant

Today Cathy drove up to Cindy's house so we thought it would be fun to go out to dinner the three of us and Cindy wanted to tell Cathy about her pregnancy. So we met up at my place and we went to Panera for dinner. Cindy gave Cathy the same story about a new flavor at Coldstone... Cathy was so funny, she kept talking about something else while looking at the brochure. Finally, she was going through it and she was like, "I don't get it..." So we told her to read it out loud... THEN she got it! I think she got it faster than I did. It took me forever!! I am so very excited with Cindy's pregnancy! I'm so happy to think that Cindy's kids and my kids will grow up together.  And G2 and "Baby Mini Cooper" (their last name is Cooper, LOL) will be 7 months apart and in the grade together. :)


At Panera!



I know - random picture! At this point, I could go at any moment -
I need to take pictures whenever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails