Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bedtime Routine

Mila's bedtime routine:


Dinner on Daddy's lap.


Then it's bathtime!



Daddy helps me put on my pijamas.


"This is the way we brush our teeth, brush our teeth..."
Mommy brushes my two teeth.


Daddy combs my hair.


Then I pick out two books...



and then Daddy reads them to me. 

Then Daddy sings to me "Everyone Loves Mila" and "The Wheels on the Bus" in spanish. Then we say our goodnights and Mommy dims the lights and puts on our Rockabye Baby CD and Daddy dances with me to the music. Afterwards, Mommy comes in and gives me a night time snack and I'll usually fall asleep on the boob. :)

Then I'm up again because I want to play, but Mommy rocks me back to sleep. I usually do this a couple of times before I fall asleep for good. This drives Mommy and Daddy crazy, but Mommy and Daddy love me so much, they always come and get me and help me fall back asleep. 
Mommy and Daddy rock. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails