Monday, December 8, 2008

Daddy's Birthday Get Together

Today, Jorge and I woke up early again and we went for a powerwalk/jog. It was nice. I'm still not crazy about the running, but I feel great knowing that I did it!

Then I worked on organizing our home videos -- I'm almost done! I'm transferring all of our home video tapes onto DVDs and I have just 2 more to go and I'm caught up! Woo-hoo! I love finishing projects!

Afterwards we rushed to church and then ran some errands.

Since my Dad's birthday is on Wednesday, December 10th, Cathy and I planned on celebrating it today. So we invited him over for dinner and I made some steamed veggies with brown rice and lentils. Cathy brought over some sugar free pudding instead of cake, which was perfect. I considered renting a movie for us to watch, but then I thought maybe it would be best if we got a little exercise! So we went to walk down to the beach and saw all the Christmas lights. It was a little chilly, but it was nice! Then we came back and we sang Happy Birthday and then had some pudding. Lovely time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails