Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Jorge and I spent the day today getting in the Christmas spirit! We put on Christmas music, put on our Santa hats and we set up the Christmas tree. Then I made Christmas sugar cookies, which turned out to not be as tasty as we expected. :( So I'll have to make them again, probably for Christmas weekend. But I have to find another recipe.

But it got me thinking: I really enjoy baking, and I know how much Jorge loves baked goods and how much we love Christmas, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a new family tradition to bake something yummy every weekend in December until Christmas! Of course, I told Jorge the idea and he loved it! We'll see what I make this weekend. I love this new idea!! Here's a some pics of us setting up the tree.







Here are more pictures of us setting up the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails