Saturday, December 6, 2008

Inspired

Jorge and I hung out with our dear friends Stefan and Pinar, who were in town from Turkey. We met up with them and our friend Mily at Hollywood Vine in Hollywood. It was a cute little place, perfect for talking and catching up! We had a lovely time! It was great hanging out with them, since the last time we saw them was over a year ago!

And, I must say, Pinar looked amazing! She is so toned! Honestly, seeing how in shape she was really inspired me! It has really motivated me to step it up. I want to be toned too! With muscles. Grrr! Jorge and I have been going out for walks 3-4 times a week, but I think I'll start jogging now... Maybe I'll start going everyday! And with my 28th birthday around the corner (in 4 weeks!), it only reminds me I'm only getting closer to 30. I've always wanted to have kick-ass abs and a toned body! Watch out, I'm gonna get pumped!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails