Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visit from Beth & Jeff

This weekend we had my good friend Beth and her hubby Jeff come over to meet little Miss Mila. It was so nice to see them! Beth and I work together and we'd always IM all day and since I'm out on maternity leave, I'm not online as much and it feels like we haven't talked in ages! It was so wonderful that they came over! They brought lunch ... and an apple pie! And you know how much we looooooove apple pie! I would've taken a picture, but we inhaled that puppy in a jiffy! Sooooo good! :)

I was so excited to see them that I totally forgot to take pictures! Boo! I guess they'll just have to come over again so we can take some, LOL! We'll have to re-enact the apple pie too, of course! Heehee!

So good seeing you guys! We'll see you soon -- I'm planning to stop by the office with Mila next week, if she's up for it(crossing my fingers)!

1 comment:

  1. It was so great seeing you guys!! Mila is beyond precious!! I can't wait to see you both next week (fingers crossed) :) Glad you liked the pie too!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails