Thursday, April 30, 2009

Telling My Parents

My family came over last night for dinner and we told them! Between dinner and desert I told them the big news. I told them that Jorge and I had been talking and planning to have kids sometime soon, and they wouldn't have to wait for long (started crying here) because I'm preg--- (sobbing began here, incomprehensable gibberish followed.) Cathy instantly knew and jumped up and hugged me. My mom and dad were confused. What? They had no idea what I said. I finally repeated the news and it seems like they were utterly shocked. Then they broke out in smiles and cheers and hugged us! They were thrilled!! Their first grandchild!

Cindy and Justin had fortunately brought their new DSLR camera and took amazing pictures. I am so glad they captured my parent's faces! It was priceless!!

It was wonderful to share our special news with my mom and dad, Cathy, Blanca, Cindy and Justin. :)






Click here for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails