Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a Girl!!

We had our big ultrasound today! We have been soooo excited waiting for today! Before the appointment, people would ask me if I had any inkling on what I thought the gender would be. Honestly, although I'd be happy any which way, I thought it might be a boy - mostly because my nausea wasn't as bad as with Mila and so many people would look at my belly and say, "Boy!" Even my grandmother thought it was boy! She was so convinced, she went out and bought boy clothes and even gave it to me already! Then, a few nights ago, I had a dream that it was a boy. And then last night before the appointment, I dreamt it was a boy again!

So imagine our surprise, it's a girl! I couldn't help but get teary-eyed! Mila's going to have a little sister! I have 2 awesome sisters, both younger, and it was great! I'm so happy Mila and G2 will get to share toys and clothes like I did. Sisters rock!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails