Thursday, June 23, 2011

Orlando - Day at Aquatica!

We made it to Aquatica!!! I was so excited to bring Mila here! I'd read there was a great water feature toddler section that kids love - that was the highlight of our trip I was most looking forward to!


Mila and her flip flops!



I made an effort to be in more pictures for this trip!! Look, it's me!


Mila eating ALL BY HERSELF! She took the fork and went to town! 
She ate all of Daddy's food! Haha!





Me and G2



Look at that belly!



Mila looooooved this slide! She wanted to go on it over and over and over again! So fun!



I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her in her adorable bathing suit!


After swimming, we changed her into her clothes and within minutes of being in the stroller, she was out like a light!





After Aquatica, we met up with my fantastic friend, Gaby and her boyfriend Fed at my favorite restaurant Cafe Tutu Tango! What a great way to end the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails