Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Shower Invites

23 weeks, 6 days pregnant

Here's a preview of the Baby Shower Invitations I made! (For security reasons, I omitted the addresses.)

One is for the baby shower my sister Cindy is throwing me. It's nesting themed and has a little bird at the bottom, with the little nest at the top -- there will even be a little sign that says "About to Hatch." Everything will be bird and egg related! So excited!



And the other is for the shower my family is throwing me the following week. This one will be teddy bear themed. I was hoping to get pink gummy bears (my favorite!) for the favors, but it doesn't seem like they sell them only in pink. Oh well - I'm using pink and brown m&m's so it'll still be cute!



Can you tell I love the pink and brown combination? LOL! It's the same color scheme I had for my wedding!

My good friend Beth is also throwing me a shower with my coworkers, and one of the other designers on my team, Sara, is working on the invites... I haven't seen them yet, but I know they're going to look great! :)

I'm so excited for my showers!! YAY!!! :)

2 comments:

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails